Kyle discovered his love for the outdoors after training in the Royal Marines, and is today qualified to coach across multiple adventure sports.
Kyle has worked in the outdoor industry for over 13 years, been on expedition to 5 continents to climb mountains and paddle rivers all before founding Original Wild.
He still lives in Bath and loves to introduce new travellers to the South West.
These sessions run every Wednesday & Friday evening from 6pm – 7:30pm. (Start times may vary during the shoulder months). This time slot gives the large majority of our customers a chance to finish work, get changed and meet us at Bath Riverside for some fun on the water!
Due to the growing popularity of our ‘Try’ sessions, you can expect to meet lots of awesome people during the evening. On top of that, and if the weathers good, you can expect some pretty epic golden-hour sunsets too!
At Original Wild we stock tandem kayaks so don’t worry if you’re booking solo, we can team you up with a fellow kayak enthusiast. What a way to meet new people with similar interests!
Need to Know
- Full kayak equipment including paddle
- High quality buoyancy aids
- Wetsuit trousers and windproof tops available free of charge
- Hot showers, changing rooms & lockers
- Introduction session from one of our highly qualified and experienced kayak adventure guides
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- All guides have excellent local knowledge
- You are able to swim 15 meters in light clothing
- Under 18’s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Over the age of 8 allowed
Contact Details & Booking
Limited Spaces. Please book at Phase One reception