FREE TO MEMBERS
Boxfit is a cardiovascular workout with classes lasting between 45 mins to one hour. It is based on the training used for boxing so it includes skipping, boxing drills including footwork and abdominal workouts – all focusing on fitness and toning.
- It’s fun!
- It is a great stress buster
- It covers all aspects of activity – aerobic and anaerobic
- It develops skills including hand-eye coordination, balance, timing and technique
- It works all major muscle groups
- It enhances range of movement, when technique is performed correctly
- It is suitable for both sexes, all ages and levels of ability
Boxfit is a thorough full-body workout, which focuses on more than just the arms. This class involves upper body conditioning, which tones and strengthens the core, as well as cardio training, which improves stamina and heart functionality. As a result, Boxercise is a sure-fire way to achieve a lean, toned body. You’ll also improve agility, stamina and co-ordination, all while burning hundreds of calories.